So, I did choose to continue the comic I started last time, after all (hence the really subtle title). As to an official title for the comic… um… yeah I don’t know. I’m terrible with titles. It can’t be as blunt as THE BREAKUP HOMG or as stupidly shoujo and melodramatic as HEALING THE HEART.
the working title right now is “Paper Trail”.
I’ve posted the first few pages last time, but I’ll post the entirety of it here. Hope y’all enjoy reading it! I’m going to make more mini-comics.
Last summer, I did the 30 day drawing challenge, which, while I did not finish, I got through a majority of. This summer my project will be to illustrate His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. I don’t know whether I’m going to go chapter by chapter, or two illustrations per chapter, or a conglomeration of it. I love those books beyond anything else; they’ve helped me more than any other books I’ve ever read, and this summer is a great time to make an homage to them.
Here’s the comic:
In other news:
- today is beautiful
- I am not stressing about finals… yet
- I am excited for the summer like WHOA
- I am working on a new crochet project
- A good chocolate croissant can bring a world of joy
- Kyoto cherry rose tea is heavenly
- SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER
- Neyrelle and I entered the Paula Deen website giveaway sweepstakes.
- The NYC buses flash their destinations in all-caps, so I read them in Billy Mays’ voice. I realized this morning crossing the street that I kind of miss Billy Mays.